Akira offers a well-established program management methodology that ensures successful solution delivery across the various project performance factors-human, process, and technology. We leverage and tailor any modern project management methodology to facilitate alignment of project objectives with customer requirements, risk mitigation, quality assurance, and ensure that projects are delivered on-time and within budget.
Akira Technologies uses the most up-to-date project management technologies, providing online communication and collaboration between the client and all project team members. With 24/7 access to the status of any facet of the project, each client can track all work as it progresses to make sure goals and objectives are met.
We offer our clients the most convenient, cost-effective, and reliable means to achieve a quality building program. Program management solutions include complete turnkey oversight of a building project, encompassing all phases from pre-design planning to commissioning and occupancy. Our program management team is proficient in all disciplines required to successfully complete a building project – from planning, architecture, and engineering to construction, startup, and quality review. With an in-house staff that includes specialists in each of these areas, our program managers assemble the right team for each project.
Every project begins with our personal commitment to guarantee satisfaction. Resident project managers work hard to build strong relationships in every community to make sure the project and the facility goals are serving the community the best they can.
Important elements of Akira’s program management methodology include:
- A focus on maximizing value generation and sustenance
- A standardized program methodology and Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- An emphasis on planning and establishing baselines (scope, cost, and schedule)
- Upfront planning through the development of an execution plan and continuous monitoring and feedback on actual project performance compared to plan
- Clearly-defined business impact and success criteria/process key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Program oversight and disciplined execution with a strong emphasis on quality assurance and risk mitigation
Major clients for these services include the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, where Akira provides cross-program management services for $450 million of programming, and clients in certain developing countries, where Akira provides health sector related program management services for international development, such as Haiti, Cameroon, and the Philippines.