MONTGOMERY, AL; MECHANICSBURG, PA
Akira Technologies is looking for a UNIX System Administrator to support our DISA project.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties of the position are based on System Administrator tasks that include the following;
- Experience with Solaris 11, HP-UX 11.31, AIX 7.2 TL1, Oracle Enterprise Linux 6.x
- Collect and maintain all pertinent artifacts/deliverables as related to any vulnerabilities.
- Ensure servers have an approved form of virus scan software installed and maintain, track and report out of date virus definitions
- Track and report applicable vulnerability scan results in accordance with DISA Guidelines and timelines
- Verify; take actions, track, and report on all applicable Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVMs), orders, and suspenses
- Install and monitor HBSS (all modules), tuning as necessary to mitigate current threats and minimize server/application outages.
- Coordinate STIG compliance for the LOB, managing the vulnerability lifecycle management process.
- Coordinate reporting of corrective actions with SAs for higher level reporting and tracking for Defense Task Orders (DTO), Operational Orders (OPORDS), etc.
- Review and research ACAS scan findings and provide guidance to SA teams regarding remediation steps
- Assist with troubleshooting of ACAS scan failures and missing scans on a weekly basis
- Assist SAs in troubleshooting ACAS scan failures
- Verify backup policies are in place prior to obtaining Initial Operating Environment (IOE).
- Provide detailed information on servers regarding CCV status, Command Cyber Readiness Inspection scores, DoD Information Technology Portfolio Repository OPORD/STIG compliance, and zero day vulnerabilities
Education and Years of Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- IA and OS certificate per DoD 8570/8140
- Current Active Secret clearance
Min. Citizenship Status Required: US Citizen only
- Montgomery, AL
- Mechanicsburg, PA
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Akira is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.