Oklahoma City, OK
Akira Technologies has an immediate opening for a Senior Project Manager Unified Communications to support our DISA project in Oklahoma City, OK.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide consulting support for ongoing daily customer implementations to include the following:
Education and Years of Experience:
- Specialized analytical services and support to resolve program and project issues
- Technical and functional leadership and direction for complex project tasks and act as a resource across all programs/projects. At the senior level, plan, organize, direct and lead multiple projects (design and implementation), while providing technical guidance and Subject matter expertise
- Customer management and related support for all DISA customers to include such functions such as customer engagement and management, project implementation and project management; requirements development, analysis, and documentation; DISA internal and customer senior management IPR and other relevant customer support briefings and meetings
- Apply an organization-wide set of disciplines for the planning, analysis, design and implementation of existing, new and future information systems
- Coordinate across all DISA organizational elements to effectively implement new systems or provide program management services for each supported customer
- Provide Senior level leadership to support ongoing SOW tasks
- Manage disparate elements of the project to include Computing Infrastructure, Network, Operations and System Security.
- Management tasking responsibilities shall include process definition, delegation, process planning and control, objective setting as well as
- communications and reporting to Senior Leadership and Senior Executives
- Ad-hoc/on-call support during non-core (0800-1600) work hours in response to emergent events and/or scheduled Authorized Services Interruptions (ASI)
- Provide weekly Project Status Reports covering assigned project statuses
- Minimum 5 years experience managing projects in DoD
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience as enterprise level Project Manager
- Current Active DoD Secret clearance
- Min. Citizenship Status Required: US Citizen only
- Oklahoma City, OK
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Akira is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.