Senior Business Analyst
Lead projects and provide support for developing, documenting, validating, and tracking business and functional requirements for IT systems.
- Lead projects and business requirements initiatives.
- Develop and validate business and functional requirements, including ‘as is’ and ‘to be’ process models.
- Work with users and business subject matter experts to develop use cases.
- Produce documents, as needed, according to the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including issue papers, boundary documents, business requirements, alternative analysis, requirements traceability matrices, and findings documents.
- Produce documentation related to tracking progress towards meeting requirements and associated risks and issues.
- Review test results to ensure that requirements have been met.
- Conduct quality assurance reviews to ensure that complete and high quality products are produced.
- Participate in meetings and create agenda and meeting minutes.
Skills and Qualifications
- 4 year degree (or equivalent experience)
- 10+ years of experience
- Business/functional requirements development
- Experience with SDLC
- Experience working in an Agile environment (plus)
- Experience leading projects and teams
- Read and validate data models and data flow diagram (desired)
- MS Office Suite (including Visio)
- MS Project
- Regulatory experience (FDA or other regulatory agencies)
- Ability to conduct effective interviews and interface with multiple stakeholders in geographically dispersed locations.
*All cover pages, resumes, and questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org