Akira Technologies, Inc., a certified Small Business and HubZone company is seeking an Intermediate Scheduler who will lead efforts to develop and maintain a project-level Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) for use on a day-to-day basis to monitor project execution, and periodically assessment overarching progress in meeting Project cost, schedule, and performance goals and objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- IMS is used to estimate and verify attainability of Project objectives; to evaluate progress toward meeting implementation requirements; and to integrate within the Project schedule all Work Breakdown Structures, critical milestones, events, related dependencies, and associated activities.
- Assist in developing and proposing solutions for mitigating schedule-related risks; develop reports and displays as requested and/or in conjunction with Project reviews; performs and/or assists in critical path analysis and other ad-hoc forms of schedule-related analysis.
- Oversees the incorporation of technical, logistical, contractual, and programmatic changes into the IMS on a real-time basis in order to maintain accurate and current Project baselines and projections, and to establish realistic and attainable Project execution goals and objectives.
- Possess a working knowledge of system acquisitions, specifically in Army and DoD environments, covering the DoD 5000 series policies.
- Possess adequate computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office, Outlook, MS Project Pro 2010, and other related commercial software tools.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience in assisting Product Teams in planning and scheduling tasks.
- Has experience working with project planning and integrated scheduling practices and techniques associated with utilizing Microsoft Project and MS Project Server integrated with SharePoint.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- 6-9 years as a Scheduler.
- Possess an active secret clearance.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Akira is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.