Located at: Fort Belvoir, VA
Akira Technologies, Inc., a certified Small Business and HubZone company is seeking a Senior Project Management Specialist who will support all financial, programming, and administrative activities, such as budgeting, manpower and resource planning, and financial reporting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform complex evaluations of existing procedures, processes, techniques, models, and/or systems related to management problems or contractual issues, which would require a report and recommend solutions.
- Develop work breakdown structures, prepare charts, tables, graphs and diagrams to assist in analyzing problems.
- Analyze data and prepare reports of specific results and trends which might affect their program planning.
- Study work procedures, information flow, production methods, inventory controls, and cost analysis.
- Document findings and recommends new procedures, systems, and organizational changes, including staffing, equipment, and facility requirements.
- Formulate recommendations, policies, and plans that aid in the interpretation of trends and markets and supports the development of economic programs.
- Monitor newly implemented systems to assure smooth functioning.
- Install new systems and train operating staff.
- Conduct operational effectiveness reviews to ensure changes are applied and functioning as intended.
- Develop and maintain operating systems documentation and procedures manuals.
- Manage large complex projects, often more than one at a time.
- Very proficient in the use of computer-based data analysis tools.
- Have an understanding and experience with large, complex IT projects and organizations; analyze information from multiple sources to compile a complete, holistic solution within their areas of expertise; and easily communicate those recommendations and issues to high-level commanders/executives to influence decisions that support the organization’s overall strategic plan.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Master’s Degree or equivalent.
- 10+ years as a Project Management Specialist.
- Possess an active secret clearance.
Akira is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.