position works closely with and reports directly to the Program Manager in
support of the various DISA Contracts. Monitors, saves and delivers contract
technical and financial reports. Performs analysis and prepares reports to
ensure that documents are within negotiated parameters that meet government and
contractual guidelines. Use Microsoft Office products to generate reports and
contract documents as required.
Specific duties and responsibilities include:
- Manage timely completion of project tasks and contract deliverables for various DOD/DISA Task Orders, ensuring site leads are meeting contract deliverables on schedule and within Government specified required timeframes as defined in the SOWs
- Assist Program Manager in producing, reviewing and delivering required reports, memos and documents
- Review reports and briefings prepared by staff for quality. Assist in resolving project issues and providing status information.
- Generate bi-weekly and monthly status reports for Akira internal program reviews
- Conduct new Akira Systems employee check-in processing to include supporting the DISA Common Access Card (CAC) re-validations
- Perform employee Timecard approval and audits
- Maintain and track contract compliance requirements ensuring up-to-date information is accurate
- Interface with employees, HR and Accounting to ensure appropriate record keeping of necessary certifications and other contract relevant data.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the implementation and/or support of projects of varying size and complexity
- Demonstrated experience related to managing, organizing and controlling project activities to include generating, updating, monitoring, and distributing documents (including Project pre-planning, Execution, Scope and Project Plan), preparing financial, budget, statistical reports, supporting business performance objectives and coordinating meetings.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products (i.e., PowerPoint, Excel and Word).
- DoD Secret security clearance (U.S. Citizenship)
- Ready to support a highly dynamic environment.
- Reston, VA
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Akira is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.