Located at: Fort Belvoir, VA
Akira Technologies, Inc., a certified Small Business and HubZone company is seeking a Program Manager who will oversee the operational planning, establishment, execution, and evaluation of a multifaceted program/project typically consisting of a set of closely related subprograms or associated activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversees fiscal, operational, administrative, and human resources management of the program; seeks and develops outside funding sources.
- Serves as a principal point of representation and liaison with external constituencies on operational matters and provides day-to-day technical/professional guidance and leadership as appropriate to the area of expertise.
- Have an understanding and experience with large, complex IT projects and organizations; analyze information from multiple sources to compile a complete, holistic solution within their areas of expertise.
- Be able to easily communicate those recommendations and issues to high-level commanders/ executives to influence decisions that support the organization’s overall strategic plan.
- Manages day-to-day contractor support.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of experience as a Program manager experience.
- Possess an active secret clearance
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Akira is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.