Located at: Fort Belvoir, VA
Akira Technologies, Inc., a certified Small Business and HubZone company is seeking a PM Assistant (PTA) who will assist the Senior PM Specialist to support all financial, programming, and administrative activities, such as budgeting, manpower and resource planning, and financial reporting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in supporting all financial, programming, and administrative activities, such as budgeting, manpower and resource planning, and financial reporting.
- Work with Senior PM Specialists in the evaluations of existing procedures, processes, techniques, models, and/or systems related to management problems or contractual issues, which would require a report and recommend solutions.
- Assist in the development of work breakdown structures, prepare charts, tables, graphs and diagrams to assist in analyzing problems.
- Study work procedures, information flow, production methods, inventory controls, and cost analysis.
- Aid in documenting the findings and recommendations of new procedures, systems, and organizational changes, including staffing, equipment, and facility requirements.
- Work with Senior PM Specialist on documenting recommendations, policies, and plans that aid in the interpretation of trends and markets and supports the development of economic programs.
- Assist in documenting operational effectiveness reviews to ensure changes are applied and functioning as intended.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 4-6 years of experience in logistics or related experience.
- Very proficient in the use of computer-based data analysis tools.
- Possess an active secret clearance.
Akira is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.