MONTGOMERY, AL; OKLAHOMA, OK; COLUMBUS, OH
Akira Technologies is looking for Network Engineers to support our DISA project.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties of the position are based on network support tasks that include the following;
- Support network design
- Ability and access to change control parameters (e.g., routing tables, path priorities, addresses) of routers, multiplexers, and other key information system/network equipment or software.
- Comply with Federal Government and DoD policies and procedures and the principles, concepts, and methodologies involving Informational System Security and Communications Security (COMSEC) programs to allow development of Information Assurance (IA) policies and procedures
- Utilize various security authentication methods, to include access control lists (ACL), single sign on, two-factor authentication, and smart/token card certificate authentication
- Apply current network communications topologies and communications infrastructure hardware including switches, routers, load balancers, firewalls, Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP), and Active Directory (AD)
- Employ the following technologies in support of network design: 802.1q trunking, Internet Proto-col Security (IPSec)/ Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), Terminal Access Controller Access Control System (TACACS)/Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service (RADIUS), Synchronous Optical Networking (SONET)/Synchronous Digital Hierarchy (SDH), Software Defined Net-working (SDN) and convergent networks
Education and Years of Experience:
- Senior – Min of 10 years of experience, Bachelor’s Degree
- Lead – Min of 8 years of experience, Bachelor’s Degree
- Intermediate – Min of 6 years of experience, Associates Degree
- Junior – Min of 4 years of experience
- IAT Level II certificate per DoD 8570
- Current Active Secret clearance
Min. Citizenship Status Required: US Citizen only
- Montgomery, AL
- Oklahoma, OK
- Columbus, OH
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Akira is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.