Located at: Fort Belvoir, VA
Akira Technologies, Inc., a certified Small Business and HubZone company is seeking a Management Analyst who will provide support to all personnel actions to include developing hiring packages, coordinating interviews, assist in Time Card Tracking, in-processing and out-processing of personnel, and the organization’s evaluation and award programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare and provide budget documentation, to include the preparation of estimated cost and manpower requirements, and justification for costs and manpower.
- Support related data calls and reviews; perform manpower analysis, as required.
- Skilled in managing multiple taskings from higher HQ.
- Skilled in the ability to manage PM activities and add value supporting operations. Experience in supporting a Project Office in daily operations and execution.
- Skilled in preparing and managing large amounts of information in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project.
- Skilled in preparing briefings and data for presentation to senior leaders in the DoD and Army.
- Experienced in organization and management of process improvements.
- Skilled in file management, managing large amounts of data in share environment across an office.
- Knowledge in government contracting, budget, cost, and logistics.
- Coordinates various staff actions across organization to ensure unity of effort.
- Captures/tracks, disseminates, coordinates and submits all responses to suspense actions from higher HQ. Similarly, tracks and monitors internal actions and directives.
- Tracks milestones, schedules, compiles, packages and coordinates major briefing events to senior leaders and follows through until fruition, to include the Quarterly Program Reviews.
- Tracks personnel training and certifications IAW regulatory guidance and reports status monthly to both PdM/DPdM and higher HQ.
- Responsible for continuous updating of Organization Chart in accordance with the Table of Distribution and Allowances (TDA) and in compliance with the Human Capital Strategic Plan.
- Drafts and submits awards for personnel.
- Assists in Internal Management Control Program.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- 6-9 years of experience as a Management Analyst.
- Possesses an active secret clearance.
Akira is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.