Oklahoma City, OK
Akira Technologies is looking for a Level III Subject Matter Expert to support our DISA Server Line of Business project.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties of the position are based on Subject Matter Expertise tasks that include the following;
- Provide technical support for engineering and design of large-scale processor solutions that meet agency requirements for server environments (UNIX and Windows) and provide cost-effective solutions with emphasis on virtualization and emerging technologies including Enterprise Resource Planning Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)-engineered systems.
- Provide in-depth analysis and recommendations for server-based engineering solutions to include optimization, integration and system recovery initiatives.
- Assist Server LOB, OEM vendors and other stakeholder personnel to analyze and resolve systemic and enterprise operational issues with respect to troubleshooting, sizing, interoperability and performance.
- Provide analysis and evaluation of next-generation computing technologies to make a new or updated technology available to a customer or an updated service to all Customers.
- Provide DISA Ecosystem and external stakeholders with technical support services to assist in the development of cost-effective courses of action to achieve enterprise goals and objectives.
- Review, complete, execute, and support Ecosystem in the critical review of enterprise initiatives to support or prepare for new, diverse, or increased workload, including IT technologies, processes and procedures that maximize automation and minimize staffing.
- Conduct research on new and emerging industry IT architecture capabilities and develop updated enterprise technology baselines.
Education and Years of Experience:
- Min of 7 years of relevant experience
- OS level certification or architecture equivalent, server virtualization certification, Storage and/or network certification
- Current Active Secret clearance
- US Citizen only
- Oklahoma City, OK
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Akira is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.