Located at: Fort Belvoir, VA
Akira Technologies, Inc., a certified Small Business and HubZone company is seeking a Junior ILS Logistics Analyst who will assist the Senior ILS Logistics Analyst identify all actions and required information related to the requirements, development, and execution of the Life Cycle Logistics processes; and material fielding support to projects and products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with ILS Senior Analyst to identify all actions and required information related to the requirements, development, and execution of the Life Cycle Logistics processes; and material fielding support to projects and products.
- Assist in the planning, integrating, coordinating, analyzing and evaluating Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) in relation to the acquisition.
- Assist in the coordination of ILS and/or input to evaluation plans and reports and develops ILS requirements.
- Assist the Senior Analyst in the development of cost estimates, cost evaluations, programmatic evaluations, risks management planning, development of program management requirements, and work statements.
- Assist in the coordination of integration efforts with other contracting personnel and operations to assure efforts are coordinated and to identify and resolve problems.
- Assist in the coordination and synchronization of program objectives and execution plans with required staff agencies within the DoD, Department of the Army (DA), and designated Army Commands.
- Work with ILS Senior Analyst to update PM on all logistics issues and support long-range program planning for assigned projects and the preparation of program briefings for higher headquarters.
- Assist in coordinating records and compiles meeting minutes and action items for record and development of trip reports.
- Assist in the maintenance of automated file system and databases for the team. Work with ILS Senior Analyst to develop and update reoccurring reports including Weeksum, SITREPs, Memorandum for Records, Staff Notes, and contracting support documents.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 4-6 years of experience in logistics or related experience.
- Possess an active secret clearance
Akira is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.