Located at: Fort Belvoir, VA
Akira Technologies, Inc., a certified Small Business and HubZone company is seeking an Intermediate Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Specialist/ Logistics Analyst who will identify all actions and required information related to the requirements, development, and execution of the Life Cycle Logistics processes; and material fielding support to projects and products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for planning, integrating, coordinating, analyzing and evaluating Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) in relation to the acquisition.
- Coordinate ILS and/or input to evaluation plans and reports, and develops ILS requirements. Assist in the development of cost estimates, cost evaluations, programmatic evaluations, risks management planning, development of program management requirements, and work statements.
- Oversee program reviews evaluating cost, schedule and performance of industry partner execution.
- Review and evaluate the inherent logistics requirements supportability of assigned systems providing comments on requirement documents, test reports, and other key acquisition documents. Utilizes logistics models to evaluate system suitability.
- Coordinate integration efforts with other contracting personnel and operations to assure efforts are on coordinated and to identify and resolve problems.
- Responsible for the management of all warehouse and logistics processes to include: shipping, receiving, storing and issuing of materials according to Army and program policies and procedures.
- Develop material fielding plans and documents IAW with U.S. Army policies and procedures.
- Coordinate and synchronize program objectives and execution plans with required staff agencies within the DoD, Department of the Army (DA), and designated Army Commands.
- Update PM on all logistics issues and support long-range program planning for assigned projects and the preparation of program briefings for higher headquarters.
- Augments the program at various implementation meetings in person or via telecom/ VTC such as weekly and quarterly status reviews and Systems Engineering reviews.
- Records and compiles meeting minutes and action items for record and development of trip reports.
- Maintains automated file system and databases for the team.
- Develops and updates reoccurring reports including Weeksum, SITREPs, Memorandum for Records, Staff Notes, and contracting support documents.
- Serves as technical advisor on logistics within organization, ILS and acquisition communities.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Master’s degree or equivalent.
- 6-9 years of experience as an Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Specialist/ Logistics Analyst.
- Possesses an active secret clearance.
Akira is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.