Montgomery, AL; Oklahoma, OK; Columbus, OH
Akira Technologies is looking for a Cloud Network Engineer to support our DISA project.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties of the position are based on enterprise scale network operations tasks that include the following:
- Experience in migration of hosted applications to a cloud environment
- Hands-on operational, development, and management experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Support milCloud. milCloud is a cloud-services product portfolio, managed by DISA that features an integrated suite of capabilities designed to drive agility into the development, deployment, and maintenance of secure DoD applications.
- Maintaining Post-CoRA firewall rules after customer acceptance
- Completing customer port exception requests (includes firewalls, email (Ironports), DNS, and KMS)
- Providing solutions for milCloud customer VIPs (F5 and associated network changes)
- Developing milCloud VPN network changes
- Developing new subnet/network device changes
- Developing solutions and migration plans for vCNS to NSX
- Engineering network changes for milCloud pilots (KMS, Log Service, Forward Proxy, DNS, etc.)
- Engineering Network changes for milCloud projects (mITE, COI Extension, Shared IP Pool, etc.)
- Troubleshooting associated with the above mentioned network changes
- Coordinating ASI time/date with end users and DISA Operations Teams
- Implementing changes to support the Milcloud environment which include F5 IDP modifications; engineering and implementing firewall rules, dynamic routing configurations, and DNS entries; configuring switchport interfaces; configuring Layer2/3 VLANs; engineering and implementing dynamic routing protocol configurations; and Juniper SA license reservations.
Education and Years of Experience:
• Min of 5 years of experience, Bachelor’s Degree
- IAT Level II certificate per DoD 8570
- Current Active Secret clearance
Min. Citizenship Status Required: US Citizen only
- Montgomery, AL
- Oklahoma, OK
- Columbus, OH
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Akira is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.