- Designs the visual layout for websites or web-based products with the goal of enhancing appeal to the user while maximizing functionality.
- Designs graphics, pages, forms, and navigation schema.
- Conducts user experience research and performs usability testing of potential solutions.
- Leads information modeling & design sessions with end users.
- Translates user research into programs, scripts,and interfaces that meet the organization’s business goals.
- Must know HTML5 and other graphical UX development tool.
- Must be familiar with user-centered design principles and techniques.
*All cover pages, resumes, and questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org