- Designs and evaluates visual human interfaces utilizing user-centered design principles.
- Implements the user interface design.
- Works with the user experience team and the product development team to design online user experiences.
- Ensures user experience is formulated to achieve the goals of the online entity.
- Translates conceptual screen and interaction design using technology tools to create working user interfaces that interact with back-end logic.
- Mid to senior level (senior preferred) with 10+ years of software development experience
- 3+ years of experience developing web applications using Node.JS frameworks
- Demonstrated experience developing frontend applications using UI frameworks like Bootstrap, React JS, etc.
- Experience consuming and/or developing REST APIs and/or RESTful web services
- Experience developing software applications using Agile methodologies like Scrum
- Desired additional
- Experience designing user interface screens, wireframes and mockups
- Java development experience is preferred
- Location: D.C. metro area (northern VA or near Columbia MD)
*All cover pages, resumes, and questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org