Senior Requirements Analyst
Lead projects and provide support for developing, documenting, validating, and tracking business and functional requirements for IT systems.
· Lead projects and business requirements initiatives.
· Develop and validate business and functional requirements, including ‘as is’ and ‘to be’ process models.
· Work with users and business subject matter experts to develop use cases.
· Work closely with customers and end users to elicit, analyze, validate, verify, and manage the requirements of the stakeholders
· Self-motivated and goal oriented individual who ensures the tasks to completion
· Comply with Standards and Guidelines related to business requirements gathering and documentation
· Produce documents, as needed, according to the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including issue papers, boundary documents, business requirements, alternative analysis, requirements traceability matrices, and findings documents.
· Produce documentation related to tracking progress towards meeting requirements and associated risks and issues.
· Review test results to ensure that requirements have been met.
· Conduct quality assurance reviews to ensure that complete and high quality products are produced.
· Participate in meetings and create agenda and meeting minutes.
Skills and Qualifications
· 4 year degree (or equivalent experience)
· 10+ years of experience
· Business/functional requirements development
· Experience with SDLC
· Experience leading projects and teams
· MS Office Suite (including Visio)
· MS Project
· Regulatory experience (FDA or other regulatory agencies)
· Ability to conduct effective interviews and interface with multiple stakeholders in geographically dispersed locations.
· Work experience in the FDA, ideally FDA ORA (1+ years)
· Experience working in an Agile environment
· Read and validate data models and data flow diagram
· Technical writing or documentation skills
· Active clearance
Type of position: Full Time; Contractor;
Location: Could work remotely; Once a week onsite presence in Maryland;
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 12 months
*All cover pages, resumes, and questions can be sent to email@example.com