JOB TITLE: Programmer Intermediate
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Excellent understanding of coding methods and best practices.
- Prior experience interviewing end-users for insight on functionality, interface, problems, and/or usability issues.
- Hands-on experience developing test cases and test plans.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Able to communicate effectively with non-technical staff and with members of interdisciplinary teams.
- Flexible and adaptable in regard to learning and understanding new technologies.
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to conduct research into software-related issues and products.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Secret DoD security clearance, T5 investigation
- DoD 8570/8140 IAT-I level access certification, vendor network certification (professional or higher)
- Current Security + or comparable certification (IAW DoDD 8570)
- Minimum 4+ years’ experience in the design and implementation of complex Datacenter and Enterprise Network infrastructure in a multi-vendor environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in a comparable technical field
- ITIL Foundation certification
TYPE POSITION: Full Time, Contractor
LOCATION: Columbus, OH; Oklahoma City, OK and Montgomery, AL
START DATE: June 1st, 2019
DURATION: 3 years
*All cover pages, resumes, and questions can be sent to email@example.com