JOB TITLE: Network Developer
SUMMARY: This position Design and implement computer and information networks, such as local area networks (LAN), wide area networks (WAN), intranets, extranets, and other data communications networks. Experience with network automation and orchestration in developing and maintaining adhoc, custom, and scheduled scripts, reports, policies, and workflows. Perform network modeling, analysis, and planning. May also design network and computer security measures. May research and recommend network and data communications hardware and software.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establishes networking environment by designing system configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
- Experience with network automation and orchestration in developing and maintaining adhoc, custom, and scheduled scripts, reports, policies, and workflows.
- Perform network modeling, analysis, and planning.
- May assist design of network and computer security measures.
- May research and recommend network and data communications hardware and software.
- Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
- Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Reporting network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information; managing projects.
- Secret DoD security clearance, T5 investigation
- DoD 8570/8140 IAT-I level access certification, vendor network certification (professional or higher)
- Current Security + or comparable certification (IAW DoDD 8570)
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in the design and implementation of complex Datacenter and Enterprise Network infrastructure in a multi-vendor environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in a comparable technical field
- ITIL Foundation certification
TYPE POSITION: Full Time, Contractor
LOCATION: Columbus, OH; Oklahoma City, OK and Montgomery, AL
START DATE:June 1st, 2019
DURATION: 3 years
*All cover pages, resumes, and questions can be sent to email@example.com