Mid Level Business/Requirements Analyst
Lead projects and provide support for developing, documenting, validating, and tracking business and functional requirements for IT systems.
· Lead projects and business requirements initiatives.
· Conduct meetings with the stakeholders along with agenda preparation and meeting minutes.
· Manage small/medium projects to completion.
· Support the investments planning to align with the ORA IT vision.
· Develop understanding of ORA processes and ensure the documentation aligns with it.
· Create and review project specific deliverables and provide recommendations to support the IT systems.
· Work with users and business subject matter experts to develop requirements and recommendations.
· Analyze the requirements and translate it to the technical teams.
· Produce documents, as needed, according to the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including issue papers, boundary documents, business requirements, alternative analysis, requirements traceability matrices, and findings documents.
· Produce documentation related to tracking progress towards meeting requirements and associated risks and issues.
· Review test results to ensure that requirements have been met.
· Conduct quality assurance reviews to ensure that complete and high quality products are produced.
· Participate in meetings and create agenda and meeting minutes.
Skills and Qualifications
· 4 year degree (or equivalent experience)
· 10+ years of experience
· Ability to manage projects of medium scope and complexity
· Business/functional requirements development
· Customer focus with excellent communication skills both verbal and written
· Experience with SDLC
· Experience leading projects and teams
· Demonstrated experience to manage meetings along with agenda preparation, meeting minutes, and tracking action items.
· MS Office Suite (including Visio)
· MS Project
· Regulatory experience (FDA or other regulatory agencies)
· Ability to conduct effective interviews and interface with multiple stakeholders in geographically dispersed locations.
· Work experience in the FDA, ideally FDA ORA (1+ years)
· Experience working in an Agile environment
· Read and validate data models and data flow diagram
· Technical writing or documentation skills
· Active clearance
Type of position: Full Time; Contractor;
Location: Could work remotely; Once a week onsite presence in Maryland;
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 12 months
*All cover pages, resumes, and questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org