Job Title: IAM Lead – Saviynt IGA
Akira Technologies, Inc. is looking for IAM Lead to design, deploy, configure and implement its leading Identity Governance (IGA) solution based on customer requirements. As an expert in deploying Identity Governance solutions, the primary responsibility will be to deploy the Saviynt solution to meet customer requirements. This role is based in Washington DC Metro area
Desirable exposure: Application, data and infrastructure governance, experience with legacy on-premise or modern cloud IGA offerings, leadership exposure managing teams of 4+ developers, hands on development, customization and solution experience on one or more Identity Management solution suite, depth of understanding in Identity Management and Governance use cases etc.
Akira is growing our IAM Practice in the public sector. If you like fast paced and challenging environment in IAM, you’ll enjoy working at Akira.
• Deploy Saviynt Identity Governance and Role Engineering solutions to meet customer requirements
• Deploy Saviynt Infrastructure Governance solution to meet customer requirements
• Design, deploy, implement and integrate Saviynt with critical applications and infrastructure
• Follow approved life cycle methodologies, create documentation for design and testing
• Interact/coordinate with customers as required
• Assist operations team as required, coordinate with product engineering team
• Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
• Technical per-sales support for direct and partner sales teams
• Provide technical expertise and real-life experience in creating solutions, designs, proof of concept and implementation
• Conduct research and use knowledge of competitive solutions to effectively address and dispel customer objections
• Bachelor’s/equivalent in Engineering
• 6-8 years of industry experience in design, development, customization, configuration, deployment of any Identity Management and Governance products
• Thorough domain knowledge on the below areas of IAG
- User Lifecycle Management, Provisioning and Reconciliation
- Auditing, Reporting and user activity Monitoring
- Access Certification
- Cloud Security
• Java/J2EE and strong SQL knowledge
• Knowledge of Web Services (REST/SOAP)
• Experience in Unix Shell/Perl scripting, Batch Jobs
• Direct customer interaction and management skills
• Experience with RFP responses and proposals
• Strong technical presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
• Must be able to thrive in a fast paced, high energy environment
• Ability to work independently, adapt quickly, and maintain a positive attitude
• Good to have
- Knowledge of security/authorization model of popular enterprise and SaaS applications like SAP, Oracle EBS, Salesforce, Box etc.
Location:Washington DC Metro Area.
*All cover pages, resumes, and questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org