Job Title: Federal Account Executive
Akira Technologies, Inc. is a proud provider of information technology solutions and services to meet the diversified needs of the U.S. Federal Government. Understanding each Agency’s or Command’s mission, goals and requirements first, ensures that the solutions that we provide make a significant contribution to each and every customer’s success. Akira also has a variety of GWAC (NASA SEWP V (HZ, SB), NIH CIO-CS (SB), GSA IT 70 and Agency specific contract vehicles (DHS, TSA, Navy, DLA etc) and is classified as a Hubzone company by the SBA, which provides our Federal customers with a relatively seamless process to procurement.
Akira is adding topnotch team members to our outside sales team and has openings in both Civilian and DOD account sets
• Possess a passion for staying on top of industry trends and for helping government customers solve problems with technology and services.
• Consistently demonstrate high integrity in working with customers, colleagues and management.
• Minimum of 5 years of customer facing, technology sales experience with no fewer than 3 calling on the Federal Government.
• Motivated and assertive self-starter, with both in-place relationships and the ability to build others, at all levels within your customer account set.
• Have exhibited creativity in a manner that can help the customer overcome budget obstacles; such as as-a-service models, cloud offerings, creative refresh strategies, etc.
• Demonstrated performance in meeting/exceeding sales quotas.
• Strong communication skills and confident in speaking with government and FSI executives.
• Good understanding of contracts, procurement vehicles and methodologies.
• Comfortable and confident in an environment that encourages collaboration with other Akira team members as well as with vendor, distribution and reseller partners.
• Solid organizational skills and competent using CRM, Outlook, Excel and other tools.
• We are a company where mutual respect is paramount
• We have a start-up mentality.
• State of the Art Lab (Akira Labs) where we prototype Emerging Technology Solutions (SDN, Cloud and Analytics)
• We have aggressive compensation plans with accelerators that celebrate the success of our highest achievers
• We enjoy working smart as a team, so that you can be assured that your coworkers are on board to do what it takes to help you assist our customers in meeting their goals
• We have the contract vehicles in place to help you take your customers from wish list to purchase
• We have an experienced and sharp senior management team who are there to support you
• We like to have fun while we work!
If you have prior successful experience in outside sales and a desire to expand your career, we want to hear from you. Please send your resume and be sure to include information on which specific Agencies and/or Commands, you have the best relationships and most experience.
*All cover pages, resumes, and questions can be sent to email@example.com