JOB TITLE: Cloud Network Engineer
SUMMARY: Has experience in enterprise scale Network operations. Hands-on operational, development, and management experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS). Experience in migration of hosted applications to a cloud environment. The Cloud Network Engineer implements, supports, maintains, and optimizes network hardware, software, and communications links of the company’s cloud infrastructure, and has a deep understanding of TCP/IP, subnetting, DNS, DHCP, NAT, and routing. Writes monitoring programs for key metrics of the use of the cloud and collaborate with stakeholders to improve the design of a high-performance network. This position is also responsible for the design of requirements of network administration and integration problems.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Excellent understanding of Cloud based applications and infrastructure.
- Extensive knowledge of IaaS, PaaS and SaaS technologies and DoD and industry standard public cloud provisioning such as Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure and best of breed security software from vendors.
- Architect and migrate enterprise customers to the cloud, automate customer environments (DevOps solutions) and support existing customers on our platforms and environments. This can range from quick implementations on our SaaS solutions to larger projects where we are migrating a customer’s environment from On-Premise data centers to the Public Cloud (Amazon Web Services, Google and Microsoft Azure) and then managing the environments.
- Technical subject matter expert on specific cloud deployments
- Lead a team of engineers building mission critical solutions on DISA infrastructure and other cloud providers.
- Secret DoD security clearance, T5 investigation
- DoD 8570/8140 IAT-I level access certification, vendor network certification (professional or higher)
- Current Security + or comparable certification (IAW DoDD 8570)
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in the design and implementation of complex Datacenter and Enterprise Network infrastructure in a multi-vendor environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in a comparable technical field
- ITIL Foundation certification
TYPE POSITION: Full Time, Contractor
LOCATION: Columbus, OH; Oklahoma City, OK and Montgomery, AL
START DATE: June 1st, 2019
DURATION: 3 years
*All cover pages, resumes, and questions can be sent to email@example.com