JOB TITLE: Network Engineer Senior
SUMMARY: Design and implementation and sustainment of complex Datacenter and Enterprise Network infrastructure in a multi-vendor environment. Provide a high-level analysis of requirements and play a large role in the design of data communication networks. Provide the service of connecting branches and other elements related to the analysis and design of networks. The main objectives assigned to this role is the planning, analysis, and design of networks to help achieve the objectives of the Customer and add value to their operations.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Engineer and document enterprise network architectural changes in response to policies, security or customer requirements. Documentation shall include any cost estimates based on either procurement or capacity services call orders.
- Prepare briefings for CLOB and DISA leadership on emerging technologies, requirements, strategic roadmap, and various CLOB topic areas.
- Ensure compliance with DISA Ports, Protocols, and Services Management (PPSM)
- Engineer proxy capabilities required by DISA customers within the CLOB.
- Evaluate and engineer network solutions based upon customers’ requirements.
- Engineer and deploy an IPv6 network in accordance with DoD directives.
- Attend meetings with DISA customers to collect information for designing network changes and to provide DISA network architecture standards.
- Prepare technical documentation to include technical white papers, instructional, engineering solutions, implementation guides, and whitepapers documenting CLOB managed infrastructure devices and standards.
- Engineer highly available network infrastructure capable of meeting strict uptime requirements.
- Current Secret DoD security clearance, T5 investigation
- DoD 8570/8140 IAT-I level access certification, vendor network certification (professional or higher)
- Current Security + or comparable certification (IAW DoDD 8570)
- Minimum 10+ years’ experience in the design and implementation of complex Datacenter and Enterprise Network infrastructure in a multi-vendor environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in a comparable technical field
- ITIL Foundation Certification
TYPE POSITION: Full Time, Contractor
LOCATION: Columbus, OH; Oklahoma City, OK and Montgomery, AL
START DATE: June 1st, 2019
DURATION: 3 years
*All cover pages, resumes, and questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org