Located at: Fort Belvoir, VA
Akira Technologies, Inc., a certified Small Business and HubZone company is seeking to fill a Senior Business Process Reengineering position that will apply process analysis, improvement, and reengineering methodologies and principles to conduct process modernization projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Apply, as appropriate, activity and data modeling, transaction flow analysis, internal control and risk analysis and modern business methods and performance measurement techniques.
- Lead efforts to establish standards for information systems procedures.
- Develop and apply information models for use in designing and building integrated, shared software and database management systems.
- Construct sound, logical business improvement opportunities consistent with Information Management guiding principles, cost savings, and open system architecture objectives.
- Responsible for effective transitioning of existing project teams, and the facilitation of project teams in the accomplishment of project activities and objectives.
- Provide group facilitation, interviewing, training, and provides additional forms of knowledge transfer.
- Key coordinator between multiple project teams to ensure enterprise-wide integration of reengineering efforts.
- Provide customized training targeted to a wide-range of audiences with varying degrees of experience in and enthusiasm for Lean Six Sigma.
- Through extensive, in-depth knowledge of effective training principles, techniques, and tools, incumbent designs, develops, maintains, and conducts training/courses and content, providing expert guidance, direction and coaching in the conduct of business process improvement activities.
- Advise on all organizational, strategic and technical issues concerning the implementation of Business Transformation methodologies throughout the PM and subordinate organizations and commands.
- Manage complex Lean Six Sigma projects and conducts or oversees Lean Six Sigma events.
- Have an understanding and experience with large, complex IT projects and organizations; analyze information from multiple sources to compile a complete, holistic solution within their areas of expertise; and easily communicate those recommendations and issues to high-level commanders/executives to influence decisions that support the organization’s overall strategic plan.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Master’s degree or equivalent.
- 10+ years of experience in Business Process Reengineering.
- Possesses an active secret clearance.
Akira is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.