Located at: Fort Belvoir, VA
Akira Technologies, Inc., a certified Small Business and HubZone company is seeking an Intermediate Budget/ Cost Analyst who will provide Business, Cost Estimating, and Financial Management support necessary for PM, to include support analysis for the preparation of the Program Objectives Memorandum (POM), spend plans, and various other budget related documents required by the Government.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the development, analysis, and execution of the budget using M/S Access, Excel PowerPoint, Program Planning in SOMARDS, GFEBS, Financial topics, etc.
- Provide expertise in earned value management, cost analysis, cost estimating, budget planning, tracking and execution.
- Support program reviews for BCF performance of industry partner execution; and integration efforts with other contracting personnel to identify and resolve problems.
- Analyze proposals, and other documentation, to prepare time, cost, and labor estimates; and prepare estimates for selecting vendors or subcontractors, and determining cost effectiveness.
- Review data to determine material and labor requirements, and prepare itemized lists, as required.
- Prepare estimates used for management purposes, such as planning, organizing, and scheduling work.
- Prepare time, cost, and labor estimates for products, projects, or services, applying specialized methodologies, techniques, or processes.
- Compute cost factors used for preparing estimates for management and determining cost effectiveness.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree equivalent.
- 6-9 years of experience as a Budget/ Cost Analyst.
- Possesses an active secret clearance.
Akira is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.