Located at: Fort Belvoir, VA
Akira Technologies, Inc., a certified Small Business and HubZone company is seeking an Administrative Support (EA).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Compiles and maintains records of established office activities, performing a variety of clerical duties and utilizing knowledge of systems or procedures, such as completing reports, providing information to customers, and employees, route incoming mail, answering correspondence, and preparing outgoing mail.
- Greet and assist visitors/monitor the access of visitors.
- Date stamps incoming work and insures documentation is completed in an expeditious manner.
- Establishes and processes work based on priorities.
- Examines incoming work to assure that adequate, complete information and data are provided for processing documents.
- Assists in the input of missing documentation. Review, determine format, and edit material submitted to PM.
- Assist in the preparation of briefing materials, as required, to include graphics and overall coordination.
- Maintain and update Product Manager calendars and schedules, to include all travel arrangements in Defense Travel System (DTS).
- Assures that documentation is maintained in an accurate manner.
- Provides documentation to other installations, upon request.
- Uses computer to create, copy, edit, store, retrieve, and print a variety of standardized documentation.
- Makes insertions, deletions, corrections, and moves data from one place to another, as needed.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- 6-9 years as an Administrative Support (EA).
- Experience with DTS.
- Skilled in using MS Office products including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Project.
- Possess an active secret clearance.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Akira is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.